HUD Agent Training in Orange County
HUD Agent Training available every month!
We also offer courses for agents wanting to better HUD Agent Training. “How to Sell HUD Homes” is offered every month at OCAR All classes will be at Orange County Association of Realtors offices.
This course teaches the fundamentals of selling HUD homes.
What you will learn:
• How to register and sell HUD homes
• How HUD homes are sold
• Who can buy and sell HUD homes
• How to market / advertise HUD homes
• How to complete a HUD sales contract
• How recent law / policy changes affect you and your buyers
• Tips for getting your offers accepted by HUD
Members: Free for OCAR Members
Non-Members: $10 for Non-OCAR Members
We offer training to agents all over Southern California so they can better understand the HUD Selling Process. We teach tricks and tips to make your offers stand out to HUD and so that agents understand the HUD offer making process. We also go to www.HUDHomestore.com and www.BLBResources.com so agents can understand where to get HUD forms and how to find information on HUD Homes for sale. The HUD bidding process is complex and unique. It is wise for all agents to learn how to manage the HUD Selling Process.
- Exclusive listing periods for FHA-INSURABLE homes is now 15 days rather than 30.
- Any bids that are placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be combined to be considered on Monday.
- The 10 day accumulation period at the beginning of the Exclusive period for FHA-INSURABLE homes will extend up to 3 days depending on when the 10th day falls.
- Bids that come in on a Federal Holiday will be grouped with the previous days’ bids. For example: Bids that were placed on Thanksgiving will be grouped with Wednesdays bids and will be reviewed and considered today.
HUD Homestore changes…
- Bid submission dates will be extended for bids placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The bid submission deadline will be Sunday at Midnight, Central Time, or Monday at Midnight, Central Time, if that Monday was a Federal Holiday.
- If the listing period stays the same on Friday-Sunday, and Monday if it happens to be a Federal Holiday, bidders can submit just one bid for a single buyer.
- If the listing period changes on the weekend or a Federal Holiday, bidders will be able to submit two bids for the same buyer during that time; one bid during the earlier listing period and one bid during the later listing period.
- For Federal Holidays that fall on a weekday, the bid-submission period will extend from the day before the Holiday until the end of the Holiday.