Buyer Rebate Program. We share our commission with you!
We have developed an OC buyer rebate program designed to assist buyers at closing while ensuring that our clients get the best value when purchasing a home with Jesse Madison.
HOW IT WORKS:
We simply provide a credit of up to $2000 of our commission to all buyers who purchase a home with One Point Plus Real Estate. This credit will be based on the value of the property purchased and the terms of the listing contract. The exact terms of the credit shall be defined in the buyer broker agreement signed by the buyer when submitting an offer on the property.
Our credit is in the form of a buyers credit towards buyers closing costs ( Subject to lender approval). The money is applied as a credit towards your closing costs or your pre-paid expenses (such as property taxes and homeowner’s insurance). It is not taxable and treated as a rebate when you purchase a car or a rebate you may receive on a cashback credit card.
HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE BUYER REBATE PROGRAM?
Contact us and inform us you would like to participate in the Buyer Bonus Plan. Please provide your name, email and phone number so we may contact you to set up your search.
BUYER REBATE PROGRAM ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES:
- Buyer must sign a buyer broker agreement with Jesse Madison prior to their second home showing in order to be eligible for the BUYER REBATE PROGRAM. We are committed to providing our clients real savings when our clients commit to us!
- Buyer agrees to inform all other brokers or agents you may come into contact with that you are working with One Point Plus Real Estate when you first meet with them and Jesse Madison is not present.
- Buyer agrees to get approved with either his/her own lender or a lender recommended by Jesse Madison prior to viewing homes. Some lending restrictions may apply. Please call for details.
- MINIMUM: Rebate only applicable for transactions where agent commission is a minimum of $7,000.
- OC buyer Rebate shall be 15% of agent commission and MAXIMUM rebate amount shall be $2000
A buyer rebate is also known as commission refund, commission discount, commission rebate, home buyer rebate, buyer cash back, buyer cash refund, home buyer cash back, and home buyer refund.