What we do better!
Raise your standards when looking for an agent.
At One Point Plus Real Estate we are always looking to exceed your expectations and do things better to market your home to the fullest potential. We like to think out of the box and give your home the best exposure possible. This is why in addition to our traditional marketing methods we provide aerial drone video and photography on all our listings.
What we do better… You need to have an agent that you can trust. But more importantly, an agent that is extremely competent, trained and experienced that you can depend on to perform and deliver superior results.
Whether selling or buying, you owe it to yourself and your family to hire the broker that has experience and that will provide the best service.
What we do better…
We sell your home for the highest price possible and provide an excellent service relationship in the process.
For Buyers we negotiate the best possible terms while securing you the best price and provide an excellent service relationship.
I cannot emphasize how important experience is in real estate transactions. Not all scenarios present themselves in each real estate transaction. Each purchase or listing transaction is unique and certain situations may only present themselves on rare occasions. How you manage those situations and how you prepare to prevent bad situations from happening in the first place is crucial to helping you achieve your goals as a buyer or seller. A small mistake can cause you big tax problems or cost you thousands in repairs or maintenance costs later.
This is why an experienced broker is crucial. When these scenarios present themselves we have been there before. We can foresee issues and either prevent them from happening or provide swift solutions to help you achieve your goals.
with over 350 transactions completed over the last 11 years, Jesse Madison has the experience to overcome these hurdles and help you reach your goals. You deserve the best.
First off- We do our homework.
- A Preliminary title report is ordered up front to ensure there are no liens against the property and all is in order to sell.
- Tax records are researched up front to obtain all property details and tax information so it is ready for the potential buyers.
- A Comparative Market Analysis is done and we analyze the data to propose a list price that is supported with accurate data based on comparable sales and Active listings.
- Professional digital photos and HD Video of the property and surrounding community.
- We evaluate the property with the homeowner to determine if any improvements need to be made prior to listing the property for sale.
Jesse Madison has an extensive marketing plan that includes tremendous online presence combined with Traditional Marketing:
- Homes and Land Magazine online exposure
- Homes and Land Magazine print advertising
- MLS exposure
- Heavy listing syndication through over 30 Real Estate Searchable Websites (Postlets, Craigslist, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc.)
- Social Media Campaign for additional exposure and SEO
- Professional Website Exposure
- We market to hundreds of eager Orange County Homebuyers in our buyer database
- Print Advertising in OC Register
- HD Video promotion through Youtube and Virtual Tours
- Ecoflyer full color flyers
- Broker Previews
- Open Houses
- SIgn in Yard with Text Riders
and More! …I can’t give away all my secrets!
We hold ourselves accountable to your needs and if you are unhappy with our service you may cancel at anytime. We will show you on a weekly basis what progress we have made and what we are doing to assist you with buying or selling your home.
Jesse Madison will back up his information with real data that he will share with you to support his commitment to you. He offers full transparency with all his listing data, market analysis and MLS data shared.
Responsiveness and Communication
I am committed to being available to my clients at all times and if unavailable for any unforeseen circumstance I will always get back to you in a timely manner. Good communication is the standard and foundation to good customer service.
We employ a transaction coordinator to monitor all timelines and assist with the communication during the escrow process.
There are numerous instances where a buyer or seller may need specialists for Mold Remediation, Termite repairs, Plumbers, Electricians, Contractors, Appliance Installation or Roof repairs. Our experience has led us to develop a database of reliable vendors for whatever issues may arise during your real estate sale or purchase. Again, you deserve the best and our vendors are eager to provide you excellent service. We can resolve any issue quickly so you can get closer to reaching your goals.
Training and Education
I am a Licensed Real Estate Broker. Certified and trained in many capacities. I also teach Real Estate Courses to agents and Brokers at the Orange County Assoc. of Realtors
National Association of Realtors Designations:
- SFR- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosures Certification 10/12
- SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
Real Estate Related Courses and Designations
- VRM University certified 12/2010
- LionsGate Financial Network REO/BPO
- A-REO Certified- Old Republic Accredited REO Agent
- Five Star Professional Designation- Certified: 1/22/09
- EQUATOR Certified: 09/08 and RES.NET Certified 09/08
- REOMAC – How to Become a Successful REO Agent 4/4/09
- REOMAC- Cash for Keys and Personal Property Eviction 4/4/09
- REOMAC- Effective Communication for the REO Process 4/4/09
- REOMAC Agent Tasking Seminar 10/6/08
- Default School Advanced Evaluations 11/10/08
- Default School PAS Policies and Procedures 6/07
- Default School REO Best Practices 11/5/08
- NVSI certified
- CDSP courses completed through DS University.
Many people do not understand the difference between a real estate broker and an agent. The barrier to entry to Real estate sales is minimal and the knowledge level between agents is enormous. Today, basically, a GED and two course suffice to get a license and represent a buyer or seller dealing with perhaps their biggest (financial) asset. You deserve to work with the best capacitated agent or broker in your area. Period.
Call Jesse Madison Today! You deserve the best. 949-306-8416